Using Noxema for Eczema

I looked up Excema on this site and seen a lot of helpful suggestions, I do have one question of the users of Noxema, do you just rub it in or do you wash the affected area with it? I have tried several things for my eczema and just bought the Noxema to try.

I would suggest a product called Skin-Cap. It works for me!

My grandmother had this so bad that it was from both knees to the heels of her feet, around both legs for many, many years until she was given instructions NOT to apply soap, but to just sit in a tub of warm, not hot, water that is soapy from the washing of the rest of the body. Then she was to use Hydorgen Perioxide when dry. Then after that was dry, she was to blow dry it and use Cortizone

cream just on the affected areas, applying with cleaned hands, which can now be purchased over the counter, provided there are no open sores that have gotten infected with bacteria. In that case, treat JUST THE SORES with Neosporin, but the remainder with Cortizone (Corticosteroid) 2-5%, I believe.

Bathe with mild Aveeno soap three times a week only, unless you work in soil or sweat a lot. If not, get some sun and make certain to add multi vitamins and minerals to your diet, along with some

Zinc for your skin, according to Whole Foods' Aternative medicine information. Do not scratch with your nail, but through a clean paper towel, and as little as possible. Do not cover unless absolutely necessary. The Cortizone cream should work, along with the mild Aveeno soap, designed specifically for skin disorders. I have Eczema in my ears and nose

that flair up often, but I cannot afford RX meds for it, so I just use Hydrogen Perioxide which does a good job untiil the next flair up. I suspect this disorder has something to do with dust/soil because my grandmother was, and I am, in the garden a lot.

Do not use body soaps, hand lotions, oils, or the like, until you have tried this regime. Good luck and God bless and help you. : )

hey girl...get Eledel, prescription, its the best! takes care of the flaking, itching!

I had a mild case of excema years ago. Although it was mild, it was very persistant. I washed my face with noxema before bed one night and by the morning it was gone. No need to rub it in just wash with it.

Hand with eczema rash
Remedies for Eczema
Health & Beauty AdviceJuly 7, 2007
Bleach Bottle on White Background
Crafts Using Bleach Bottles
Pressure Cooker on White Background
Using A Pressure Cooker
PayPal logo
Using PayPal