Organize Pantry With Like Items Together

This is a really simple hint, but it helps me with my tiny pantry, just a few shelves in my kitchen. I try to keep like types of items together. Canned goods on one shelf, dry goods like pasta and beans on another, baking items together, spices, etc. It really helps when it's time to shop for groceries and also for putting stuff away after a shopping trip. When I get ready to make out my list, it's easy to see what I am out of. And other family members can help put items away because they are always put in the same place.

By Wendiesioux from Indiana

Cans of Food in a Pantry
Organizing Your Pantry
Organizing KitchenAugust 17, 2009
Preventing Pantry Pests
Preventing Pantry Pests
Stocking a Basic Pantry
Stocking a Basic Pantry
Various promotional items.
Removing Logos from Promotional Items
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 20, 2016 at 3:37:49 PM on in 979 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.