Pore Refining

I'm looking for a thrifty way to refine my pores. Any suggestions?

Caramel1 from NJ

I have large pores on my nose and on the apples of my cheeks. I use store brand benzoil peroxide on these areas every time I'm done washing my face. I see results within a few days. Use just a little because it is drying, but it's cheep and does the trick!

Use a clay type mask a couple times of week. Also, while eating some fresh fruit, use some for your face as well. Strawberries and seedless grapes are just a couple that are wonderful. Natural!

Use inexpensive peroxide after washing your face to minimize bacteria which in turn can result in blackheads.Rosemary is wonderful for the skin as well. Make a tea or infusion and go over your face with a cotton ball with the solution.

Also a grapefruit essential oil is wonderful though use caution when using essential oils until you know how your particular skin will react to them. I would even try some fresh squeezed grapefruit and lemon for their astringent properties.

Good luck! Lots out there to explore~

witch hazel, it's gentle and doesnt overdry skin, and it cleans deep down to pores so your skin looks toned and fresh. Its best to use right after you wash your face, so your pores are open.

1/The acids in tomatoes also balance pH levels and tighten pores. That's right. This fruit, more commonly called a vegetable (but it's not), is soothing for the insides and the outsides.

The next time you're in the produce aisle, pick up a few extra tomatoes and freshen up!

1. There's nothing like tomato on your face. Remove an overripe tomato's skin. Crush slightly, and using a cotton ball, apply tomato pulp to clean face. Leave on 15 minutes, then rinse with warm water.

2/Shrink Large Pores

Minimizing large pores can be done by this quick and easy

peel a cucumber and blend it in a blender. Keep the

consistency a little thicker rather than thinner.

mix in 1/4 rosewater (available at any drugstore)

Add one tablespoon of Witch Hazel to the mixture.

Stir it up and apply it to your cleansed face and leave it

on 15 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm to cool water and follow

with a light moisturizer...

3/3. Enlarged Pores: Tighten them with a mixture made from a packet of yeast moistened with just enough lemon juice to make a paste.

Use Dermedex: Biotox Refining Cream.

It really helps so much that my pores are almost gone.

Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care AdviceApril 16, 2007
Treacle Sugar
Using Treacle Sugar