Make a Memory Board for Photos and Keepsakes

I have a memory board. On it, I place pictures of people who have gone to heaven, special obituaries, corsages of my daughters' weddings, a metro card from my trip to New York, old badges from jobs I had and loved, small slips of paper that my children have written over the years that shows me they love me, necklaces from friends, co-workers, and families of deceased people.

I can look at it any time and remember all the good things that people have taught me or the love I felt when one of my four daughters was married. It's just a cork board but it means more to me than a huge bank account ever could. Why not start your own? Makes for a great day starter to jump start your heart and warm your soul.

By maphisx7 from Gordonsville, VA

Fantastic idea.

Thanks for sharing it.

MisMachado

Donita,

Why don't you make your own. I have made them from Styrofoam and covered them with fabric and ran ribbons through to hold the photo's. Very easy to do and a wonderful thing to have or give away.

Hugs,

Glenda

I have made several out of flat wood, batting, fabric, ribbons and pretty buttons. Used nail gun to attach the fabric and batting to wood. They look better than the ones you buy.

What a wonderful idea, I have many boxes filled with mementos. I could fill lots of walls. ;-)

Organized Photos in Box
Organizing Keepsakes and Memorabilia
Better Living InspirationalJuly 9, 2010
Over the Door Ironing Board
Using an Over the Door Ironing Board
Simple square block quilt made from vintage fabric.
Making a Memory Quilt
Bulletin Board
Making a Bulletin Board
🎄