Coffee Creamer Cartons

I like to recycle things and I have found that the containers for coffee creamers are great for elbow macaroni. I have used the same container for years now and it holds up well and also holds a lot of macaroni.

By Michele from Calhoun, KY

I use mine to keep flour on hand near the stove for cooking. Maybe you need a little flour for a slurry to make a gravy and don't want to drag out the big cannister, it is right there in a coffee creamer container. I braise meat a lot, and use the flour to sprinkle on the meat once I have turned it. (I usually turn mine twice and need to reflour it before turning it again to brown. Works for me!!

wow. great ideas guys !!

I keep one by the stove, too; we don't fry much, but when I do, I throw a couple of ice cubes into the used frypan to help the oil harden quickly. Then spatula it out into the creamer container for disposal.

Loving these ideas! Thanks for the sharing and feedback sharing! I've been holding onto my big flip top creamer empties. I knew they were too useful looking to just recycle!

Hearts & Hugs to all!

Reusing Food Containers
Reusing Food Containers
Better Living Green Living ReusingMarch 9, 2006
Craft Ideas for Creamer Containers
Crafts Using Single Serving Cream Containers
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
Egg Carton Pumpkin
Crafts Using Egg Cartons
Creamer Bottles
Uses for Creamer Bottles
🎉
🎄