Problems Using Roboform Password Manager Software

A while ago someone on this site gave me the great tip to use Roboform to store and retrieve passwords. It has been a great tool, since it popped up everytime I reached a site needing a password and automatically filled fields or saved password, if I wanted.

I think I unintentionally upgraded, because now whenever I get to sites, it doesn't pop up and when I try to do auto fill it tells me that I need to pay $25 for Roboform PRO to store more than 10 passwords (we are a family of 6 and some of us use the computer for business). It doesn't give me direct access anymore. I looked on their website, they don't have my old version available anymore.

Has anyone had this problem and found a solution? Is there an alternate program you can suggest? We would not survive with an address book that would get lost.
Thanks.

By Brigittes from Israel

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

You didn't mention what operating system or browser you were using.

Here is the list of password managers that are FREE, not just free trial like Roboform that are for Windows and sorted by popularity.You can also check by editor preference or by another op system if you change the parameters. They scan their downloads for malware etc.

http://saf.li/d8w7f

short link to page on http://download.cnet.com

My browser is Firefox and I use their built in free password manager. If you use FF too go to

tools...options...safety...then click: remember passwords for sites.

Computers SoftwareAugust 22, 2010
Woman using a PC.
Troubleshooting Problems with Computer Files
Computer Browser
Troubleshooting Computer Software
Anti Virus Software Search
Anti Virus Software Information and Reviews
A stack of CDs or DVDs
Saving Money On Computer Software
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 4:50:16 PM on 10.0.0.57 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.