Turn Mail Order Catalogs into Memory Books

I like to keep very well bound mail order catalogs. At the end of the year, I will take the best art work of my children for each month of the year, and attach them to the pages of the catalog. On the front I put a title, the year of the work, with the child's name and photo. Then I have a recycled memory book of their whole years work.

I also use recycled paper for mulch, weed killing bird cage use, and the rabbit cage (bottom drawer) use. Sometimes I fill a pillowcase with shredded newspaper, magazine and catalog paper (shredded by hand), and give it to the animals to lay on. So much to do, so little time. :)

By Robyn Fed from Hampton, TN

I keep catalogs and staple or tape craft leaflets, patterns and notes into them. I used to do this in a note book but I like using the old catalog better.

You can also use magazines to make paper jewelry out of. Just look up paper beads on any search engine.

Colorful seed catalogs to be used in crafts.
Crafts Using Recycled Catalogs
Better Living Green Living ReusingJune 30, 2009
Saving Money on Audio Books
Saving Money on Audio Books
Buy Now, Pay Later Catalogs
Buy Now, Pay Later Catalogs
stack of catalogs
Organizing Catalogs
High School Reunion
Making Memory Books for a High School Reunion