Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Homemade Gift For a 15 Year Old Boy

This year, our large extended family have decided to not buy any gifts for each other and to make them all. I love this idea and have made jewelry, a poem journal and am working on some magnets. Now my only trouble is what to make for my cousin Lan. He is almost fifteen years old and hasn't been to pleased with previous gifts.

So I'm trying to think of what to make for someone who is all into fads, is very well off money-wise and is at the moment interested in getting girls, being macho and acting way beyond his age! Please help me out. I really am stuck on what I can make for him and have considered just giving him some money in a clever way but even then I don't know if he would appreciate it.

Glorya from Paso Robles, CA

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By Adelyn11/12/2011

I have two teenage brothers and a goal to make their Christmas presents this year. They share a room we call the 'man cave' so I'm working on a sign they can put over their door or something. I'm just spray painting a long piece of wood (you could use heavy paper, canvas...whatever). I'm going to arrange stencils to spell out 'man cave' and then spray paint over that white or black...haven't decide yet. So it will end up being colored letters with a white or black background (kind of like this - http://abeautifulmess.typepad.com/m ... song-lyric-wall-art-diy-project.html) Hope this helps! Teenage guys are so hard to get gifts for.

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Homemade Gift For a 15 Year Old Boy

This year, our large extended family have decided to not buy any gifts for each other and to make them all. Now my only trouble is what to make for my cousin Lan. He is almost fifteen years old and hasn't been to pleased with previous gifts.