Cooking a Beef Round Sirloin

I want to slow cook a beef round sirloin. I have two pieces, one is 3.77 lb and the other is 4.97 lb. I am going to cook them in the same pan at the same time. How long would you recommend I cook it? And at what temperature? Thank you.

By glorita from SLC, UT

Here's a recipe for crockpot. You can substitute the cream of mushroom with beef broth, etc:

And here's oven slow cooking info:

Hope this helps :-)

For me, roast beef is done when I stick the fork in it and it falls apart on it's own. I cook it in water as usual with packets of onion soup mix and a can of mushrooms at 350 for the first while then turn it down to 300 or lower and let it slow cook til it falls apart.

Slow Cooked Steak
Slowing Cooking a Steak in the Oven
Food and Recipes Recipes Meats BeefJuly 30, 2009
Roast Beef and Potatoes
Cooking Beef
Cooking With Coconut Oil
Cooking bacon in microwave.
Cooking Bacon in the Microwave
canning beef
Canning Beef