Cooking a Beef Round Sirloin

I want to slow cook a beef round sirloin. I have two pieces, one is 3.77 lb and the other is 4.97 lb. I am going to cook them in the same pan at the same time. How long would you recommend I cook it? And at what temperature? Thank you.

By glorita from SLC, UT

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Here's a recipe for crockpot. You can substitute the cream of mushroom with beef broth, etc:

http://allrecip  oast/Detail.aspx

And here's oven slow cooking info: http://www.ochef.com/185.htm

Hope this helps :-)

For me, roast beef is done when I stick the fork in it and it falls apart on it's own. I cook it in water as usual with packets of onion soup mix and a can of mushrooms at 350 for the first while then turn it down to 300 or lower and let it slow cook til it falls apart.

Slow Cooked Steak
Slowing Cooking a Steak in the Oven
Food and Recipes Recipes Meats BeefJuly 30, 2009
Roast Beef and Potatoes
Cooking Beef
Coconuts
Cooking With Coconut Oil
canning beef
Canning Beef
Canned Corned Beef
Recipes Using Canned Corned Beef
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 5:00:57 PM on 10.0.1.73 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.