Removing Paint Stripper Spots On Vinyl Siding

How do I remove paint stripper spots from vinyl siding?

Sheri

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I also have stripper spots on my beige vinyl siding. I stripped the paint from our porch and at least 4 rows of siding was damaged from the stripper, even though I consistently hosed it down with a power washer during the stripping process. I tried everything to remove it and nothing worked. Then I tried an S.O.S. pad, Viola, the spots disappeared like magic. Since vinyl siding has color the whole way through, the stripper only damaged the very top layer of the color. I just wet the S.O.S. pad and rubbed (it takes some rubbing) with the grain of the siding until the spots disappeared. Rinsed it well and it looks great. Hope this has helped!

Photo of a house with vinyl siding.
Removing Paint Stains From Vinyl Siding
Home and Garden Repair OtherMay 28, 2008
Photo of spring cleaning supplies.
Cleaning Tar Off Vinyl
Cleaning Vinyl Siding, A woman scrubbing the siding of her house.
Cleaning Vinyl Siding
Row of holiday trailers in a park.
Cleaning Aluminum Siding
Removing Tar from Clothing, Removing Tar from Upholstery, Removing Tar from Aluminum Siding
Removing Tar from Aluminum Siding
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 20, 2017 at 1:18:19 AM on 10.0.2.49 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.