Breakfast Making Joke

A businessman taking a seminar on work efficiency completed a case study of his wife's routine for fixing breakfast, and presented the results to the class. "After a few days of observation, I quickly determined the practices that were robbing her of precious time and energy," the man reported. "Taking note of how many trips she made to the kitchen to the dining room carrying just one item, I suggested that, in the future, she carry several items at a time."

"Did it work?" the teacher asked.

"It sure did," replied the businessman. "Instead of taking her 20 minutes to fix my breakfast, it now takes ME just seven."

By Doggy from S.A. TX

Entertainment JokesJune 30, 2006
Ideas for a Breakfast at Tiffany's Bridal Shower, Tiffany's gift box.
Ideas for a Breakfast at Tiffany's Bridal Shower
Breakfast Cookie
Breakfast Cookie Recipes
Sausage Breakfast Burritos
Sausage Breakfast Burritos
Breakfast Pizza
Breakfast Pizza Recipes