Tips For Travel Food

I love to travel abroad but it has gotten very expensive. One way I save money on a bus tour is to bring much of my own food from home. Most of the time breakfast is provided but when the bus stops for lunch I use the time to sightsee or shop. I bring items to eat on the bus like cheese crackers, peanut butter, bottled water, etc. Sometimes breakfast has fruit you can take with. Some hotels have microwaves and I also bring some microwaveable meals that don't need refrigeration for dinner, then maybe go out for ice cream. Food abroad is very expensive and this saves a lot on the trip.

When traveling at home, we always bring a cooler for cold drinks. This sure beats paying $1.00 at the hotel vending machine.

By Marilyn from Oklahoma City OK

Food and Recipes Food Tips Helpful HintsOctober 27, 2008
Sky Blue Retro Travel Trailer 3
Buying a Used Travel Trailer
Family in Car Leaving in Winter
Saving Money on Holiday Travel
Business Travel Tips, Business Woman on Laptop in Airport
Business Travel Tips