Zoe (Maine Coon)

Zoe is 8.5 year old Maine Coon. We got her from an ad on Kijiji.ca. Zoe likes to go outside when my husband lets out our toy Dachshund. She likes to intently watch the birds in the trees.

One time Zoe, who is a 30 lb. cat, chased after a rabbit in the back yard. She didn't catch it, and we wouldn't let her, but I couldn't believe that she would go after a bunny. She sometimes acts more like a dog than a cat, LOL. When we get too busy for her liking, she lets out this loud pathetic meow, as if to say "pet me right now please".

She is a funny cat. Zoe likes to sit at the top of the chair right behind my head swishing her tail in my face. I have to brush her daily, which she actually loves. She has huge green eyes, and she has us wrapped around her paw. We love her very much and are glad she is in our lives.

By Marilyn S. from Chatham, ON

You forgot to mention how beautiful Zoe is. She is actually very beautiful, and I'm sure she is a joy to live with. We've had at least 10 cats over the years, and I've never met two with the same personality. I've found them to be as distinctive as people are, and they are amazingly intelligent. They "teach" us what they want and how to play, and once in a while, they allow us to teach them something. We love all animals, but I must have a cat in my life to be totally contented.

Thank you for sharing Zoe. We've wishing you a happy long life together.

Pookarina

Grey and white cat in garden.
Zoe (Maine Coon)
Photos Pets CatsMay 21, 2011
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
Maine Christmas Charities
Red Bone Coon Hound
Red Bone Coon Hound Breed Information and Photos
Maine Coon Cat
Maine Coon Photos
🎉
🎄