Stay Hydrated With Diluted Fruit Juices

We are all told to drink more water and stay hydrated but I know I get bored with plain water very quickly. I enjoy the lightly flavored waters you can buy, but that can get a bit costly.

I've found that you can make great tasting flavored water simply by diluting good quality bottled fruit juices. I purchase high quality fruit juices, the ones with no fructose or other added sugars and use one part fruit juice to three parts plain water in a reusable water bottle (adjust proportions to taste, of course).

It's wholesome if you use the best quality juices with no fructose as well as refreshing and light. It has just enough flavor to be satisfying at a fraction of the cost of "store bought" flavored water.

By Rae from Upstate NY

I have also found that adding the same high quality fruit juice to Sprite Zero, or any no calorie clear soda is very refreshing. It is just as good if not better than drinking fruit juice alone and because you are only using a splash of juice it has hardly any calories!

woman drinking water
Drinking More Water
Food and Recipes Food Tips Healthy EatingFebruary 9, 2010
Closeup of Gray Squirrel
Keeping Squirrels Out of Fruit Trees
Bleach Bottle
Getting Rid of Bleach Smell
cherry cobbler
Fruit Cobbler Recipes
dog with empty dish
Keeping Pets Hydrated