Blimpie's Vinegar and Oil

I am searching for the ratio used for Blimpie's vinegar/oil combination. How much of each? I think it is a combination of red wine vinegar and olive oil. (I could be wrong.) Thanks for any help!

Bonnie from Salt Lake City, UT

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I don't know about Blimpie's recipe, but the usual ratio is 1 part vinegar to 3 parts extra virgin olive oil.

Valerie

Food and Recipes Recipes Copycat CondimentsDecember 10, 2008
Disposing of Used Motor Oil, Used Motor Oil in a Gallon Jug
Disposing of Used Motor Oil
dirty garage floor
Removing Oil Stains from Garage Floor
Up close photo of a dirty driveway.
Removing Oil Spills from Your Driveway
Vinegar Bottle
Removing Vinegar Smell from Carpet
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 5:13:29 PM on 10.0.2.236 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.