Party: Baby Shower Photos

At my first grandchild's shower I did the guest book table with a few balloons and framed scrapbook pages, one of the parents when they were babies, one of the grandparents and one of the great grandparents. Everyone loved the pictures and thought it was a great idea.

By Tammy from Herrin, IL

May 18, 2009 Flag

I did the baby clothesline at my first grandchild's shower. It was too cute! I mostly hung duck related clothes on it (that was her theme) but also added a few other items for a break in the color. I got many compliments on this idea.

By Tammy from Herrin, IL

Party: Baby Shower Photos

This is a great idea. The Wilton (cake decorating) folks have a royal icing "ducky" cake decorations that would look great on cupcakes and go with this theme - use cup cakes instead of a sheet cake.

By Teddilyn56

Holidays and Parties Parties Baby Shower DecorationsMay 18, 2009
Baby Shower Cookies
Baby Shower Favor Ideas
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Ideas
People attending a baby shower.
Saving Money on a Baby Shower