Banned from Freecycle

I have been banned from Freecycle! I am not sure why I was banned. As far as I can tell, I haven't done anything against the rules. Can somebody tell me how I can be un-banned? I have sent emails to the local Freecycle, explaining my situation. However, there has been no reply and there is not explanation for the banning. Any help would be wonderful.

By Barbara from TN

I would suggest opening a new account with a different e-mail address. Hope that works.

Try contacting the Group Outreach and Assistance team member for your state and explain your situation.

http://www.freecycle.org/faq/manual/contact/GOA

I was recently banned. What the reason is, is because u were dormant too long not posting enough. Anyhow, what I did was contact the moderators all of them til u get one to reply to you and ask if they can re instate u. They know how to get in touch with the owner of the group and get u back on. You can not open a new account with freecycle with the same email address I know but it will not let u join no matter what u try the best thing is to contact moderators. Go to the member edit link and look under moderators, might find it there or under members. If u can get there, if u have a problem email me i will see if i can help.

Shirley golden7673 at yahoo . com

Not knowing your situation, please don't think I'm saying this is you.

I know in our area they've threatened to ban people who always posted "wanted" or kept giving heart rending explanations trying to be "the one" who the object was given to. (You know, like "just moved to the area, have kids & no bed" or "just lost everything, please help")

Best of luck, that must be maddening.

Agreed that there is no rhyme nor reason the Tennessee owners/moderators are mostly wacko egotists and the GOA has a "nappy-o-lean" complex which is unnecessary given he has two identical heads and uses each of them spasticly--if you get my drift. In fact both were snipped at birth and both about 6 inches below the tips and stunted his personality so severely that TFN is the only job he can qualify for. You'll not get any assistance from him. He will threaten your removal if you ever complain about gross misconduct.

Best to rejoin myfreecycle.org with an entirely different email address and start over as they are beginning to purge any member who is on more than one group: I say purge because you will just be dropped from all rather than given a choice which to keep . So you will need separate accounts for each group you want to monitor anyway.

Consumer Advice General AdviceMay 12, 2010
Unsubscribing from Freecycle. Using Freecycle. Vintage furniture and TV.
Using Freecycle
Unsubscribing from Freecycle
🎄
🍂