Use Wine Racks For Storage

I saw something on an HGTV show the other night and it made me think, "Hey what an idea for my yarns!" The people had taken one wall in their living room (or was it the library?) and instead of the normal box shaped shelves, they used the diamond shaped racks like they use to store wine on. They painted the whole thing to match their decor, and stacked magazines and books on it.

I thought, "What a great idea!" I have lots of craft books and one of those racks (although not as big!) would be great! I could organize my books, and by using small bins I can get from the dollar store, I can also organize all the paraphernalia from my crafts, too.

I haven't done this yet but I sure plan on trying it. I want to see if I can find some old wine racks at yard sales or thrift shops first.

Source: HGTV

By Cricket from Parkton, NC

Empty wood wine rack.
Uses for Wine Racks
Organizing CraftsJuly 25, 2011
Picture of several skeins of yarn.
Organizing Yarn
Wine bottles on a wine rack.
Storing Wine
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors, Broken glass of red wine on wood floor.
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors
🎄
🍂