How to Comb Out Dreadlocks To Make Mohawk

Well, I have dreadlocks now and I'm thinking about getting a Mohawk later. I am going to comb out my dreadlocks and I wonder if it's even possible to get a Mohawk after that. My hair was already curly and a bit frizzy before I got Dreadlocks, and after I comb them out my hair will most likely be damaged too.

I do not want a frizzy Mohawk, I want a normal Mohawk. I'm just not sure if it will work. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Just be patient Hun, and slowly comb everything out. My friend (who had hair down to her waist decided she wanted dreadlocks, so she has a friend put them in. Low and behold three months later she decided she didn't want them anymore. It took nearly 6 hours but we were able to comb them all out. a lot of the hair will break off, but not nearly enough to ruin it. Just be sure to use lots of moisturizing and strengthening conditioners and treatments for the first week or two.

Good luck.

Depending on your hair type you may have no choice but to cut your hair after dreadlocks. My cousin had them and i told him to go in the shower with a very good conditioner, and start combing with conditioner in. he didn't and his hair broke off in clumps so be patient and for the mohawk solution there is a product called hair wax which can be used to keep a mohawk strait, and depending on the length of it depends on how much product you'll have to use but after the dreads i think it will probably help with getting your hair back in good condition

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips Frizzy HairDecember 16, 2007
Man With Spiked Mohawk in a Suit and Tie
Spiking a Mohawk
Closeup of African American Man with Dreadlocks
Washing Dreadlocks
Backs of a Girl and Standard Poddle with Dreadlocks
Making Dreadlocks
Man with a mohawk.
Sleeping With a Mohawk Haircut