What Breed is My Dog? (Ridgeback)

Does anyone know what kind dog I have? Thanks.

Brian from Centerville

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

His head looks like a boxer.

Yep, I vote boxer too.

Looks to me like he has some foxhound or coonhound in him. How is he at treeing squirrels?

The body looks like a dog I once had, A Rhodesian Ridgeback.

If he's got a part of his hair that sticks up around his neck, it's a Ridgeback. The face is a little different than that of a Ridgeback, like everyone said, maybe a boxer, (just the face).

Forgot to mention, the coloring of the dog, is exactly that of a Ridgeback and the ears too.

Here is our precious baby that we had to put down in 2007 due to illness. She was 16 yrs old. We got her from the SPCA when she was 9 mos old. She was half Rhodesian Ridgeback and half Lab. She did not have the row of hair on her back that grew in the opposite direction like a full blooded Ridgeback. She did have a row of very wavy hair on her back which stood up in the opposite direction when she was scared or in attack mode. I would definitely say your precious baby has part Ridgeback in him. His head looks like lab. He's very handsome no matter what he is. Give him lots of TLC every day.

Oh, he's obviously a Very Special Copper-Colored Happy-Looking breed of dog.

Rhodesian Ridgeback
Rhodesian Ridgeback Breed Information and Photos
Pets Dogs AdviceMarch 3, 2009
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 5:25:25 PM on 10.0.2.236 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.