Steam Cleaner Left Mark on Linoleum Floor

I bought one of those popular new floor steam cleaners from HSC and I let it sit in a spot after I was done. It left a big white water mark on a linoleum kitchen floor. Usually a water mark fades away in 24 hours but this one is not. I can't be the only person to have done this. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

By Scot from Philadelphia, PA

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Turns out it was a surface deposit from the water that unlike other water marks that faded, I was able to scrape off with hard rubbing. No need for response now. Scot PA

May 23, 2012 Flag

I set a hot steam mop on my vinyl floor, I know better, it left a white mark (like a ring on furniture). I need help to get rid of it. It's in a very noticeable place. Any help would be appreciated.

By Linda D. from Gardner, MA

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Home and Garden Repair Home FloorsMarch 23, 2009
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Linoleum Floors
Homemade Wood Floor Cleaner Recipes
Homemade Wood Floor Cleaner Recipes
Steam Cleaner
Steam Cleaner Doesn't Release Steam
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 5:29:46 PM on 10.0.2.188 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.