Keep Track Of Guest's Beverage Choices

When preparing for a party - either for a large group or just some friends over for dinner - it is sometimes hard to remember what beverages people enjoy, especially with the huge variety of soft drinks now available.

To keep things straight, we have an index card in our recipe card file that lists people's names and their beverage preference - such as Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi, or decaf coffee, or white wine but not red. That way we are sure all of our guests are looked after and not confused with other family members or friends.

This is also a good place to keep track of any food allergies your friends or family may have, or dietary restrictions.

Source: own idea

By Regina from Rochester, NY

What a super idea, Regina! And how flattering for your company to feel so well looked after. I bet you have adoring friends. Thanks for the great tip!

What a super idea, Regina! And how flattering for your company to feel so well looked after.Your friends must adore you! Thanks for the great tip.

Regina, you are an angel. I have food allergies and of course take responsibility for my own well-being, but it's so kind of you to take care of your guests to this extent, and wonderful that you do it without fuss and bother.

Good Idea. Another idea to add to this. Recently I had 35 people in my house for a wedding reception. Keeping track of their glasses, when they put them down was easy with the sticker system. We gave each guest a sticker on their glass, some had a initial or a animal. It worked well especially serving the punch and wine.

I saw a pretty bucket at the dollar store here on this site. Filled with bottled water. That is my plan for my dinner. just water.

Party Etiquette Tips and Tricks
Party Etiquette Tips and Tricks
Holidays and Parties Parties AdviceJanuary 9, 2008
Wedding Guest Book
Wedding Guest Book Ideas
A finger with a pink bow tied on it.
Save-The-Date Ideas
Potted Rosemary plant.
Keeping Track of Plant Information
sliding patio door
Cleaning a Sliding Door Track
🎉
🎄