Snuggles (Pug)

Snuggles is 7-8 weeks old in these pictures. She is a black pug. We got her Saturday, January 20, 2007 from a private party.

She is very smart and likes to give lots of kisses and play with blanky. She is being paper box trained and is catching on very fast. She was crate trained the first day we brought her home. She also likes to sleep.

By Carol and Tom from San Diego, CA

Snuggles (Pug) the Puppy

Snuggles (Pug) the Puppy

Snuggles (Pug) the Puppy

Snuggles (Pug) the Puppy

I'd say she's a tad bit spoiled, huh? haha.. Such cute pictures, and she's so sweet, I'd spoil her rotten if I had her! Alas, my five cats may have different ideas, so you'll have to love and spoil her for me! You're going to get a lot of love and joy from Snuggles, treasure every minute of it! Adorable...

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Ooooo - she's so cute!!! Give her a bunch of smooches for me on that sweet little face.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

what a little beauty she is. makes me feel good just looking at her pictures....

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

This is just about the cutest puppy face I have seen in a long time. What a joy you will have growing with her. Enjoy.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Snuggles is so precious. Enjoy the time you have with her and NEVER take her love for granted.

We have two rescue poodle furbabies.

We just adore them.

Dogs live such a short time on this earth and there are so many disqusting people who abuse animals, including Puppymills, then sell them to petshops.

Please pass the word NOT to purchase a pet from Petshops.

Thanks for sharing your pictures of Snuggles.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Awwwww, how cute!!! Just too adorable.. haha that puppy should be put on those one dog cards that they stretch...haha

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

I hope you love your pug as we love our 3 year old fawn dixie good luck and many more puggie kisses

Ricky

wildboy196 AT aol.com

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes