The Great Big Kids Book (Pattern #GB 8112-1)

I am in need of 1 double roll of wallpaper. It is discontinued from The Great Big Kids Book (pg. 56, pattern #GB 8112-1). It is a blue denim color with what looks like a double white pinstripe, about every 6 inches or so. All the stores on the net show they have it, but then when you send an e-mail to them, they are out of stock and it's discontinued. I'm desperate. If you know where I might find this paper,let me know.

Thanks!
Teresa from Syracuse, NE

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Theresa,

I'm looking for the same pattern. Have you had any luck?

-Kit

Self-Publishing a Book
Self-Publishing a Book
Stack of paperback books.
Repairing a Paperback Book
stack of yo yo paper weights
Making Yo Yo Pattern Weights
a woman sewing
Altering Misses Size Pants Pattern to Petite
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 5:51:50 PM on 10.0.2.188 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.