Plato (Boxer/Shar Pei/Pekingese Mix)

Plato was 1 year old on Valentine's Day! He is a Boxer, Shar pei, Pekingese mix. We had a DNA done on him! My husband and I adopted Plato June 2010 at Petsmart in CT. Plato loves to play, especially with our other little puppy Sofia and our kitty Rody. He loves to dig the deepest holes outside and run around in the snow! He loves his toys, especially when he throws them around and then chases them! He also loves to chase his tail!

He has the sweetest nature and is great around other animals and children. He is a true sweetie! Plato was 4 months old when we adopted him. He had kennel cough so bad that when we brought him to our vet to be checked they told us that he almost had pneumonia. He was malnourished to the point where you could see his ribs. He was infested with fleas and worms. We were outraged to think that these dogs who were up for adoption were so neglected! It was heartbreaking! Though, at the same time, we were so thankful that we found Plato and were able to save him! He is now a happy, healthy, well nourished beautiful boy and we love him so much! He is a true blessing in our lives and we couldn't be happier!

By Tanya

What a Cutie Pie and what a wonderful mix of breeds! :-)

I have a shar pei boxer mix, I named her "Lacy " , she is around 7 now. She is also a rescue, from a hoarders house on her way to the pound. She is the sweetest dog, loved playing, though she has slowed down now from age, she is very loving, loyal, and protective! Happy and thankful to have a good home. When fisrt adopted she didn't know how to play, but with TLC, and affection, she came out of her shell. The best dog I have ever had!

February 22, 2011 Flag

Plato is 5 months old and a German Shepard, Corgi, Boxer, Labrador mix? I got him through Petsmart adoption on July 17, 2010. He likes to nibble on anything and play with everything and everyone! He is a true sweetie and loves to play play play, and eat of course!

By Tanya

Plato (Mixed Breed)

Plato (Mixed Breed)

He's absolutely adorable! :-) Bless you for adopting him! (08/06/2010)

By Deeli

Plato (Mixed Breed)

I can see why you wanted him. Such a loving expression. It's wonderful that you could rescue him. (08/06/2010)

By merlene

Plato (Mixed Breed)

Add pit bull to the mixture! What a sweetie! (08/07/2010)

By cookwie

Pets Pet PagesFebruary 22, 2011
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Boxer Mix
Boxer Mix Photos
Chinese Shar-Pei
Chinese Shar Pei Breed Information and Photos
Pekingese in the grass.
Pekingese Breed Information and Photos