Keeping a Tan from Fading

I've got my tan where I like it but want to know what I can do to prevent it from fading. I'll still probably tan once a week to help but is there something more I can do?

RJW

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Tans fade because skin sloughs off daily so about the only thing you can do is to maintain the tan and stay moisturized.

Be aware that tanning causes premature aging of the skin, ie wrinkles , and age spots when you are older, as well as increasing your risk of skin cancer.

A tan woman sitting on the beach.
Maintaining Your Tan Longer
Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care TanningMarch 3, 2009
Woman tanning next to a pool.
Homemade Tanning Oil Recipes
Keeping Shoelaces Tied
Keeping Shoelaces Tied
A Garden Journal
Keeping A Garden Journal
dark jeans
Fading Dark Jeans
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 6:48:10 PM on 10.0.0.57 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.