Cluttered Room and Sleepover Birthday Party

I'm having a sleepover birthday party. My room is so out of date! But it's so cluttered that I can't do anything with it! Please help me!! Email me at gospelfangirl (at) yahoo (dot) com.

Remove everything from your room that is not furniture. Invite your guests to a :Room Makeover Party" Use a bridal registry at a store like Target or Walmart and list some new things you would like and if anyone asks, guide them to it. Get your friends to help paint. By morning the paint will be dry, they can help with reaaranging furniture, new accessories, etc. Don't put any old junk back in unless you love it or need it. Offer discards to friends-one girls' discards are another girls' treasure. Tool kits made of inexpensive basic tools would be cool favors!

I just turned 13 and planning my party (well my room that is) was intresting. all i did was take out all of the clutter.Pictures,desks,candles stuff like that and vacuumed. Lean towards your fav. colors to paint your room . it will bring out the best in you. so that way instead of being in a room that makes you feel uptight, you can relax. then throw away anything that has sat in corners or things you havn't seen over the years, but keep anything you cant put a price on. Its easy if you set your mind to it and i hope you have a happy birthday.. PS always make ur bed! it makes the entire room look clean no matter how dirty it is!

Please help me I don't no what to do. I hate my room. It is so embarrassing and small. And my boyfriend is coming just for the party. My parents said we all have to stay in my room. I am inviting 20 people. Please help me.

my parents are mean sometimes and they never get to go to the mall because we dont have any money so can you please help me i would be very than thankful.

I am sending advice to the girl who said her parents were mean to her because they wouldn't let her go to malls.I am a Mother of 3 myself and I have a daughter who's 19 now AND TRUST ME your feelings are normal but they will pass. MOST parents don't make those kind of decisions because they don't want to see you have fun but for your own safety and well being. My Daughter also wanted to hang out at places I didn't want to see her go and believe me we had our share of disaggreements. Only when she was a little older did she actually realize I'd made those choices out of love and concern. You are not by yourself in feeling these feelings. Sweetheart, I worked in a school for young girls who were in trouble for various reasons and taken from their home. I've talked to many of them about their problems and the first thing they all would say is I wish I'd have listened to my parents when they advised me about things to keep me out of trouble.Be thankful you have a home and concerned parents. Many don't.As I said before I am writing out of love and concern .Your article has beared on my mind since I read it.I'll be thinking of you and praying for you.God Bless you, Sharon

Try it may look a bit daunting at first but the main message is simple - you can do anything for 15 minutes!

1. Grab a kitchen timer (or you may have one on your mobile phone if you have one) and three plastic bags. (one for stuff you want to keep, one for trash and one for stuff to give away.

2. set the Timer for 15 minutes.

3. Now start the timer and work round the room clockwise. Don't forget to make your bed! Never do more than 45 mins then take a 15 minute break.

You may be surprised how much you get done in such a short time! Then get those trash and give away bags out of your room! The other you can find homes for. Don't keep anything you don't need or love!

Hope this helps a bit - Flylady puts it so much better!

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdaySeptember 1, 2004
Mommy Sleepover
Mommy Sleepover Ideas
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Decorate Cupcakes
Decorate Cupcakes at a Birthday Party
Room With Many Doors
Decorating a Room With Many Doors