Hatching Chick Birthday Card
Make a cute birthday card easily using basic paper cutting and pasting skills.
Approximate Time: about an hour
- colored papers
- pieces of cardboard
- Fold a piece of white paper.
- Cut a rectangular piece of colored paper and paste it on the white sheet as shown.
- Draw the outline of the chick on a yellow paper, as shown, and cut along the edges.
- Then, cut the shape of wings out of orange paper in and paste on the chick body.
- Draw the face on the chick.
- With a white piece of paper (the thicker the better) cut out the shape of the egg shells.
- Paste some pieces of cardboard behind the shell pieces, to get the elevated feel when pasted on the card.
- Stick the chicken on the card. Then, glue the egg-shells on top of it.
- Glue some more white paper cut-outs around it, as shown.
Finally, write your message.And...its done!
By Gunja from West Bengal, India
Read feedback for this post below.
Click here to post feedback.
Darling card and brilliant tutorial-well done!
Add your voice to the conversation.