Cleaning ToolsCleaning

Making Triangular Steam Mop Covers

Does anyone know how to make triangular steam mop covers? I go through so many each time I clean that I would like to have more on hand. They are washable, but I would like to have more on hand. I can knit and sew, but not crochet. Thanks in advance.

By Ann R

Answers

I have one of these steamers, and I made a cover for the steamer head from an old towel and some elastic. Just cut out the towel in a triangle shape big enough to hem, and thread the elastic through that hem. I used some old, stained towels, so it was very frugal!