Bello (Shepherd Mix)

Bello is 3 months old and is a shepard/pit or boxer(?) He is an adopted stray from the SPCA 2 weeks ago.

He likes to chew things, take walks and wrestle. He is very smart and although he likes nipping and growling during play time, he appears friendly. I believe he may be very large. Hopefully, he will be a calm and friendly animal and can be our forever dog, no matter what mix!

By John from Peckville, PA

He's a handsome boy! I know that, with lots of love, he will turn into a very sweet, gentle grown dog. I think that mixed breeds are the absolute best - they seem to have more sense, I think! Thanks for sharing and God bless you. Happy New Year!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

What a pretty boy! Yes he is a biggie but a real cutie. How wonderful to adopt from SPCA that is

the greatest gift. He sure looks like he will be

your forever baby. As long as you keep him busy

with chewie toys so he won't chew you out of house

and home.

Enjoy. Happy New Year!!!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Oh what a beautiful boy! I envy you. We adopted a chow/lab mix and love him dearly. Be sure to treat him with love, lots of chewies, exercise, play time, and do have him neutered. I am sure you must do so since having adopted him from the SPCA, but I cannot ever stop stressing how important that is so no other puppies end up at the shelter.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes