Instruction Manual For Good Housekeeper Sewing Machine

I bought my wife a Good Housekeeper sewing machine however it didn't have a manual for it. Does anyone know how to find one?

Robert from CA

You could try www.safemanuals.com

and put your request in the search database.Good Luck!

I also had a problem with my White sewing machine. I lost the manual and could not find one anywhere on the internet. I contacted the company and they emailed me a pdf file of the manual for free. You will need to know the manufacturer and model numbers.

Robert, go on line and look up the mfg. E-mail them with the info. about the sewing machine,=model make ect. Tell them that you lost your hand book, they will send you another one, probably free, or for a small fee.

I buy stuff at thrift stores, and there is never directions or handbooks, I contact the mfg. and usually am able to get a handbook for my self.

I'd contact a local senior center and leave an appeal on the bulletin board there in case any of them have the brand of machine you have, because elders, like me, often keep EVERYTHING in case the items are needed, as is in your case. : )

February 1, 2009 Flag

I have a Good Housekeeping sewing machine, model #E-199 1.3 AMP 50/60 cylinder 59524. I need an instruction manual for it, can you help me?

Glenda

Answers:

Instruction Manual For Good Housekeeping Sewing Machine

You might try googling "owner's manuals" or "instruction manuals". Or try going to the Manufacturer's website and searching for the owner's manual of your model machine. Perhaps you can download it in pdf form. (06/19/2008)

By bluealt

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes