Dog Peeing Inside House

My new APBT is 10 months old and has been in many homes. I am having some problems with her doing pee pee a lot even though I take her out a lot. Stress maybe?

By Cynder from CT

Answers

Best Answer

She may have some insecurity and marking with urine is a way of making her surroundings feel familar. Are you getting all the old urine odor removed as this is an invitation to remark. I rescued a insecure male a year ago and we are still working on the marking issue. Two things I have used and were recommended on a dog internet site, were not to let the dog have free run of the house, so crating when unsupervised. Also you can buy doggie underpants (or make them from fabric and Velcro) which helps when they sneak away from you. Our guy knows not to do it when we are looking :). Best of luck and let us know if anything works. Time and feeling more secure may help too.

Sad puppy laying next to wet spot on the floor with human finger pointing at it.
Dog Peeing in the House
Pets Dogs House TrainingNovember 29, 2010
cute dog looking guilty
Dog Pees in House When Left Alone
Previously House Broken Dog Has Started Pooping in the House
House Trained Dog Pooping Inside
Dog Standing on Carpet
Preventing a Dog From Peeing on Carpet and Rugs
guilty dog
Dog Peeing and Pooping Inside
🎉
🎄