Small Decorative Sleigh

Does anyone have any suggestions as what I can put in a small decorative sleigh? The sleigh is gold and looks like it's made of rattan or something like that. I'd like to put it in my bathroom on my counter. The only thing I could think of, was filling it with Christmas balls. Any other ideas?

Nicole from Canada

How about making some little presents and putting them in the sleigh? You could put gift wrap around some small matchboxes, or you could make your own "boxes" by cutting out the right size from cardboard and gluing several layers together. Once you put the wrapping paper on the stacks of cardboard, no one will know what's inside.

:-)

If you collect anything, this might be a unique way to display

your Christmas cards as they are received

hand towels (fabric or disposable ones printed with a festive design-pair with sented soaps

OR pinecones sea shells, greenery, etc

If you are going to keep it on your bathroom counter, why not fold up hand towels or facecloths (fold until they're thick and look like blocks) and tie them up with a ribbon so they look like presents. That way the sleigh will be both decorative and a useful holder.

Where did you get this sleigh? How big is it? I am looking for 80 of them. alizag optonline.net

Holidays and Parties Christmas DecorationsDecember 7, 2006
Candy Cane Christmas Sleigh
Making a Candy Cane Sleigh
Sleigh Bed
Choosing Bedding for a Sleigh Bed
Small Walled Garden
Gardening in Small Spaces
Creating a Business Plan for a Small Business, A handwritten business plan on paper.
Creating a Business Plan for a Small Business
🎄