Keep Losing Excel Shortcuts From Toolbar

I have added all sort of shortcuts to my toolbars in Excel. Why can I not get shortcuts to stay in Word? Every time I open Word my shortcuts are gone from the toolbars. Is there a setting I need to change somewhere?

Lynn from Albany, NY

I don't know the answer to your problem, but I know of a wonderful site where you can get the answer. The site is and she has a weekly newsetter also. I have been getting her newsletters for about 8 years now, and still learn something new almost every week. You can write and ask her a question in her Guestbook.

Harlean from Arkansas

Using a Computer
Computer Tips and Tricks
Computers SoftwareMarch 27, 2008
Losing Weight After Having a Baby, Woman in Red Coat Walking Her Baby Stroller in the Park
Losing Weight After Having a Baby
Bunny Losing Its Fur
Bunny Losing Its Fur
Parakeet Losing Its Feathers
A large family eating breakfast.
Parenting a Large Family