Hanging Holly Under Windows

I noticed this year a lot of people had a flat piece of holly with a red bow in the center placed on their windowsills on the outside of the home. I would like to do this next year and was wondering how to keep it in place.

Amanda from NC

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Try tying your holly spray with a couple of long strings, open the window, put the spray outside, close the window on the strings (maybe you could tie another decoration on the inside to weight it...Hmmm I think I'll try it next year myself!

Polly G

Holidays and Parties Christmas Decorations OutdoorJanuary 7, 2009
Felt Holly Ornament
Making Felt Holly Ornaments
Ideas for a Breakfast at Tiffany's Bridal Shower, Tiffany's gift box.
Ideas for a Breakfast at Tiffany's Bridal Shower
Family Working on Hanging Outdoor Christmas Lights
Hanging Outdoor Christmas Lights
Hanging Curtains With Pleat Hooks
Hanging Curtains
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 9:27:54 PM on 10.0.1.175 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.