Mansy (Chihuahua)

Mansy is a 16 year old Chihuahua who I found through the paper, many, many years ago. He likes to eat, sleep, and bark, LOL! Sometimes he forgets how old he is and thinks he's still a 'young pup'.

By Marie

That is an adorable picture. It looks like Mansy is being loved the way he should be. I wish him many more healthy, happy years with you.

I have a chihuahua mix. Looks a lot like your dog. Mine sleeps all the time. If I were in bed 24 hrs. a day, he'd be in bed 24 hrs. a day right beside me. LOL! He is 11 in July. Rescued. He doesn't bark much though. In fact hardly not at all unless someone comes. Favorite fun thing to do is chase a flashlight light or any kind of a reflective light.

Mansy is precious. I love Chihuahuas. It is plan to see that he has had wonderful, loving

care. Please give the dear old fella a snuggle for me.

Pets Pet PagesMarch 31, 2011
Chihuahua Mix Photos
Chihuahua Clothing Patterns
Chihuahua Breed Information and Photos