Use Wildflowers in Bridal Bouquets

Is there a local wildflower you can add to your wedding flowers? At my wedding back East, we gathered wild Queen Anne's Lace, which was lovely with the roses we bought for small nosegays on the tables (and less than the baby's breath they sold.) I have discovered that on the West Coast, they sell Queen Anne's Lace and Goldenrod! Go figure.

Its a great idea!

I used a mix of natives and native like proteas for mine as they are my very favourite flowers,berries and fragrant gum leaves from our garden...I've dried it and the leaves have retained their smell!

An added botany lesson is often thrown in for free!

Hand Tied Bridal Bouquet
Making a Bridal Bouquet
Weddings FlowersMarch 20, 2007
Ideas for a Breakfast at Tiffany's Bridal Shower, Tiffany's gift box.
Ideas for a Breakfast at Tiffany's Bridal Shower
Making a Bridal Headpiece
Making a Bridal Headpiece
Growing Wildflowers
Growing Wildflowers
Bridal Shower Ideas, Bridal Shower
Bridal Shower Ideas