Maggie (Chihuahua)

Maggie is 6 years old. She is a chihuahua. I got my dog in February of 2004, she was barely 4 weeks old and my mom and I had to feed her by hand for 3 weeks or so before she could eat hard food. Maggie likes playing the "sheet game," where someone will put their hand under the sheet and attempt to 'grab' her. She runs all around and tries to bite (but not really) the attacker. She's so cute!

I'm in college and so I go home on breaks, and when it comes time for me to leave, she sits right next to me and barks at me, the loudest she possibly can, as if to say "And just where do you think you're going young lady? Nowhere without me!" It's heart breaking when I do have to go back to school, but my mom takes good care of her while I'm gone.

By Sara from Manchester, CT

Sweet story... 'Bet Maggie would appreciate a webcam in your dorm room so she can keep an eye on you. (And vice versa. :) )

Photos Pets DogsDecember 22, 2009
Chihuahua Mix Photos
Chihuahua Clothing Patterns
Chihuahua Breed Information and Photos