Browsing: Welcome to the Neighborhood Gift Ideas

Welcome to the Neighborhood Gift Ideas

I have some new neighbors. What is a good welcome gift for someone new to the neighborhood?

By Megan

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

We recently moved and several neighbors brought us gifts of homemade food (apple pie, cookies, etc.) It was so wonderful to have great homemade food when we were still unpacking boxes and still eating quick foods. Be sure to include your name and phone number so they can add you to their new address book.

When ever a new person moves in near me, I bake them a cake or muffins. It is something that almost everyone eats and therefore safe. I have made good friends, with new neighbors, this way for many years.

You could bring them a casserole if that is more your speed. My only problem with casseroles is many people now are vegetarians. So if you bring them one don't be suprised if they politely decline it.

Mrs Kathy Cohen

Northfield,VT

I would suggest taking something they can relax with, like relaxing bath soak or some type of aroma theraphy. Not everyone wants to eat from people they do not know, I didn't.

How about a soft fleece tie blanket that matches some of the decor in their new home? It's a houseWARMING gift!! Go to www.mysoftblanket.com and see what I'm talking about. You can have a blanket custom-made just for your friends and they are very reasonably priced. Good luck!

Since I am the Blockwatch Captain I like to know who is moving in and welcome them after acouple days with a straw platter from the Dollar Store with some homemade cookies and a few apples.

Welcome to the Neighborhood Gift Ideas
Holidays and Parties Gifts HousewarmingFebruary 15, 2001
Couple Choosing a Neighborhood
Choosing a Neighborhood
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Neighborhood Cat On Porch
Keeping Neighborhood Cats Off Porch
Deer in Garden
Deer Resistant Plants
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 30, 2016 at 3:14:23 PM on 10.0.1.50 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.