Small Wood Stove for Fifth Wheel Trailer

I am looking for a very small wood stove for my 40 ft. fifth wheel. Does anyone know where I can buy one?

Cheryl from Toledo, WA

Try Harborfreight.com

You might consider a kerosene heater/stove--no venting needed and many on ebay.

Texman, thank you for your suggestion about using kerosene heater to heat my fifthwheel but I think it would cost as much as my propane does. But I'll keep that in mind.

Jamie, thank you for your suggestion to visit Harborfreight.com, of which, I did and found a small cast iron wood stove for $149. Of course, I realize there will be additional charges for misc items but this was great! I live on five acres with lots of trees and wood would be the best source of fuel to heat my fifthwheel.

Thanks to both of you again, Cherie

Friendly warning: small stoves take small wood, and that means lots more sawing and splitting.

Do you have the item number for your wood stove from harbor freight? Our family of 5 is in the same situation while building a house without a loan. We need to keep trailer warm for our newborn - propane is expensive. We haven't been able to find the wood stove on harbor freight web site.

Thank you - Kristie

Kimberly wood stoves have a very nice little stove for fifth wheels. They are made also for boats and they burn for eight hours on a single presto log. We live in a 35 ft. fifth wheel and plan on getting one also. Just do a search for Kimberly stoves and you will find it.

Consumer Advice Product FinderNovember 25, 2008
Black smooth top cooking range.
Cleaning Spills on a Smooth Top Stove
Smooth Top Stove
Cleaning a Smooth Top Stove
Sky Blue Retro Travel Trailer 3
Buying a Used Travel Trailer
Chopping Wood, Axe in Wood Log
Chopping Wood
🎄
🍂