Thread Cone Angel
Cute angels made from recycled thread cones can be used as decorations or for place settings.
Approximate Time: 20 minutes or less
- empty white thread cone
- curly metal pot scraper, gold color
- white paper
- gold glitter glue
- 1 inch wooden bead
- scrap of narrow gold ribbon
- felt pen
- glue gun
- From a piece of white paper folded in half, sketch wings and cut out. (When unfolded, they should be approximately 6 inches by 2 inches.)
Decorate edges with glitter glue. Let dry and then glue to cone.
- For arms, cut 2 pieces of white paper, 2 inches square and roll each diagonally to make a cone shape. Glue to secure edges.
- Flatten narrow ends and trim wide ends evenly. Glue in place for arms.
- Glue narrow ribbon around cone one inch from the bottom.
- Glue wooden bead to top of cone.
- Use a scrap of the curly pot scraper and glue on for hair.
- Draw features with felt pen.
By Preserver from Manitoba, Canada
More to Explore
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on May 20, 2016 at 11:55:22 AM on 10.0.1.44 in 438 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us