Working With a Skittish Dog

I have this dog and have had her for years. She's very very skittish of everything. I'm going out of my mind with her. We moved to a new apartment in February (it's July) and she's great in the apartment, but once she goes outside she's terrified of any kind of noise. At the dog park she's more confident and she only goes there once or twice a week. She goes outside here at least 3 times a day if not more.

We just bought her a self feeding water bowl and she's terrified of it when it bubbles so she won't even go near it. We put down a regular water bowl and now she's scared of it too thinking it will bubble. I'm at a loss with her.

By Crystal from Tallahassee, FL

Answers

A dog that is afraid.
Training a Dog to Not Be Afraid
Pets Dogs AdviceJuly 10, 2010
Large red dog cowering and looking at a man's outstretched hand
Training a Dog to Be Less Afraid of People
Working with Dark Colored Yarns
Working with Dark Colored Yarns
Dog Peeing on Another Dog
Dog Peeing on Another Dog
Blue Heeler
Blue Heeler Breed Information and Photos
🎄