Product Review: Pledge Multi Surface Duster

I like it. A lot. Very good for cleaning items that are almost hard to reach (I'm short) and delicate items with a lot of projections and depressions (like my shelving unit with assorted figurines and vases).

Ordinarily, I don't use disposable cloths because they only serve to clutter up landfills, but this one is a keeper. I will add that it could use a few modifications. The bottom of the wand gets more use than the top. By the time the bottom fills up with dust, you don't want to touch it any more than you absolutely have to - although you could certainly pull the duster mitten part off, flip it over, and slip it back on.

It comes as a large fork with a handle. The forked part gets the slip on duster 'mitten'. Disposable duster mittens are available, 4 to a package. The mittens on the box cover picture seem larger than they really are. Purchased it at Target with a coupon in anticipation of a big house cleaning. I don't recall the price.

By Holly from Richardson, TX

i wash mine and reuse them..

Home and Garden Cleaning ProductsJanuary 28, 2009
Crocheted Broom Handle Duster
Making a Crocheted Broom Handle Duster
Woman Multi-Tasking at Home
Multi-Tasking at Home
A crochet hook can be used to clean out a Pledge Fabric Sweeper.
Cleaning a Pledge Fabric Sweeper
Ostrich feather duster against a blue sky.
Cleaning a Feather Duster
🎄
🍂