Monogrammed Golf Balls - Joke

A man staggered into a hospital with a concussion, multiple bruises, two black eyes, and a five iron wrapped tightly around his throat. Naturally, the Doctor asked him, "What happened to you?"

"Well, I was having a quiet round of golf with my wife, when at a difficult hole; we both sliced our balls into a cow pasture. We went to look for them and while I was looking around, I noticed one of the cows had something white at its rear end."

I walked over, lifted its tail, and sure enough, there was a golf ball with my wife's monogram on it, stuck right in the middle of the cow's butt." Still holding the cow's tail up, I yelled to my wife, "Hey, this looks like yours!"

"I don't remember much after that..."

By Terri from NV

Entertainment JokesSeptember 22, 2006
A pile of yellow tennis balls.
Saving Money on Tennis Balls
Photo of a golf bag.
Organizing Your Golf Bag
Golf Bag with Pool Cues in it
Uses for an Old Golf Bag
Golf Shoes
Cleaning Golf Shoes