Finding The Wedding Dress Worn In Cinderella

Where can I find the wedding dress worn by Hilary Duff in the film a Cinderella story for my fiance?

Jeff

What a sweet, romantic guy! Your fiancee is a lucky girl. I did a little research for you. It seems the dress was created by designer Monique Lhuillier. You might try contacting a store (contact info here: www.moniquelhuillier.com/index2.html)

Another option you might try is taking a picture of it into wedding and prom dress stores. They might be able to point you in the right direction. God bless and best wishes to you both!

You might also check with Disney. I remember reading that they were releasing a line of princess wedding gowns.

Weddings DressesSeptember 25, 2007
selecting a wedding dress
Selecting a Wedding Dress
Pink Wedding Dress
Dyeing a Wedding Dress
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
Buying a Wedding Dress Online
Buying a Wedding Dress Online
🎉
🎄