Merlin Wizo (German Shepherd Mix)

Merlin Wizo is a 5 month old German Shepherd Mix. I rescued him from a shelter in January. The day I decided to adopt him and take him home, the shelter care people assured me that he was completely healthy, they had checked him over and over for everything. But, I thought that his weight was very strange. Turns out, I took him to the vet 1 week after adopting him and found out that he had severe Hook Worm and was starving. So, I'd like to say I saved his life! The shelter care people would never have caught that if they had said that they had been checking him out.

What does Merlin like? Not car rides, that's for sure! But, he adores his little (older) sister Miley Renee. She is a Mini Dachshund. He loves going for long walks when the weather is good. He loves meeting new people and makes sure to say Hello to everybody that he see's when he is at the dog park. Oh, he loves loves loves to talk to you when you talk to him. He also loves standing on our heating pad.

"I would not be alive right now if it wasn't for my new mommy. And, she is wondering if anybody could tell her what type of other breed I may be other than German Shepherd?!"

By Alesha from Sioux Falls, SD

Pets Pet PagesFebruary 24, 2010
German Shepherd
German Shepherd - Breed Information and Photos
Caesar (Siberian Husky and German Shepherd Mix)
Siberian Husky - German Shepherd Mix Info and Photos
German Shepherd Mix
German Shepherd Mix Breed Information and Photos
Skinny German Shepherd Laying Down
Skinny German Shepherd
🎄