Using Equaline Shampoo

How do I use the Equaline shampoo? Do I use it with my shampoo or by itself? I want to use it to thicken my hair and improve growth.

By Cheryl

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Well, you can just use it in place of your regular shampoo but it is not going to thicken your hair or increase your hair growth.

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips ProductsJuly 20, 2011
Pouring Shampoo
Uses for Shampoo
Dry Dog Shampoo Recipes
Dry Dog Shampoo Recipes
A dog after a bath.
Homemade Dog Shampoo Recipes
A man applying coal tar shampoo.
Using Coal Tar Shampoo
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 7:38:14 AM on 10.0.0.96 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.