Unique Strap On Sod Cutter

Have any of you seen or created some sort of sod cutter that straps in some way onto a shoe? Let me explain. I've read that one of the best ways to create a short pathway in the garden is by digging up small sections of sod and filling these in directly with concrete.

Okay. But I'd like to improvise and maybe cut shapes. Imagine a largish cookie cutter strapped onto your shoe, to do the layout and initial cutting of a shape. Then you'd rock your foot back and forth to deepen the cut. Imperfect, but interesting.

There is a product that's similar, but it's only a blade that cuts one line. It sells for $75 on the internet. Maybe this doesn't exist, or perhaps it won't work, but if you could offer me some feedback, I'd really appreciate it.

Nica

By bsvgs from Big Bend WV

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Home and Garden Gardening LandscapingAugust 21, 2009
Pizza Cutter
Other Uses for a Pizza Cutter
man kneeling to lay lawn sod
Laying Sod for a New Lawn
Pizza Cutter
Cleaning a Pizza Cutter
New Sod is Turning Brown
New Sod is Turning Brown
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 7:43:58 AM on 10.0.0.82 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.