Pressure Cleaning a Sidewalk

What is the best cleaning solution to clean my sidewalk and walkway using a pressure cleaner?

Sharon from FL

Hello! I pressure cleaned my walk last summer with nothing more than water.I'm sure you could use something but not sure what so as not to kill grass and flowers or that would hurt animals.My walk had never been cleaned and the home was built in 1940.The walk looks new.Give it a try.

Yep, I agree. Water is all you need. It is the pressure of the water coming out that blasts away any dirt. I had a great time doing our driveway. I used the sprayer to write a note on the cement. We had "I love Dave" on the driveway for about a week! Have fun!

Cleaning a concrete surface by pressure washing.
Cleaning Concrete
Home and Garden Cleaning AdviceJanuary 29, 2009
Pressure Washing a House
Pressure Washing Your House
Checking Your Tire Pressure
Checking Your Tire Pressure
Pressure Cooker on White Background
Using A Pressure Cooker
Open Pressure Cooker
Removing Pressure Cooker Gasket Odor