Keep Grocery List in Cell Phone

I use the "note" section in my cell phone for my grocery list. I carry my phone everywhere so I am certain not to forget my list.

If you have audio recording on your cell phone, you can also remind yourself what lot number you parked in.

By Tanya from Harbor Beach, MI

It's funny, but I have had this option on my cell for for over a year now and just discovered it. I thought, hey, this would be great for jotting things down as I discover I need them. They say great minds work alike, so I found it funny when I read this tip today. It really is a great one and I hope you win with it. It's one of the best time savers I have found. Plus, if my budget doesn't allow me to get all I need at once, I can delete what I did purchase and the things I still need remain.

That never happened with my paper lists. Nine out of ten times I would just circle what was still missing and put the paper somewhere that quickly got lost, LOL! We all know how that goes. Thanks for sharing this with everyone.

Thank you. If I win or not, I am blessed just knowing I helped someone.

I found that this was a great use of that feature in my cell phone. It's handy for other things too, such as keeping track of what you want to get at the library, what errands you need to run (even in what order to save time/gas!), a daily to do list (or a "honey-do list"), dinner menus, endless possibilities. Thank you for sharing!

A woman looking at her shopping list.
Organizing Your Grocery List
Consumer Advice Shopping Grocery ShoppingJuly 8, 2011
Cleaning a Cell Phone
Cleaning a Cell Phone
Pink Silicone Cell Phone Case
Cleaning a Silicone Cell Phone Case
striped knit sock like phone pouch
Making a Cell Phone Holder
Cell Phone User Making call with Card
Saving Money on Phone Cards